Reusable bulk food bag made with organic cotton. Zero waste shopping is easy with these durable dry goods bags. Attached ties make for easy closure, with no spillage if tipped over (unlike drawstrings). Perfect for beans, rice, nuts, flour or any other dry bulk food or produce. Also excellent for use as a nut milk bag.
Great alternative to plastic bags. Worry no more about your dry goods spilling out from holes in the bottom and don't be afraid to fill it full!
This listing is for three large sized bags.
- Natural white colour
- Fully serged seams
- Large size measures at 8.5" x 14" (22 cm x 36 cm)
- Tare weight is only 24.5g
- One large bag is equal to about 12 cups and will fill 3 x 1 quart/litre mason jars.
- Quick washing, just shake, rinse and hang to dry, or add to washing machine cycle.
- Ties attached for easy closing
Store produce in bags at own risk, as any fabric can mold with added moisture.
Set of 3 Organic Cotton Reusable Bag
Simply shake out bag, rinse and hang to dry. Alternatively you can throw these in the washing machine with towels (zippers from clothes can catch on the bag!) on a cool water setting, with eco-friendly laundry detergent. I highly suggest scent free, as scent may linger in bags and transfer to food. Line dry to prevent further shrinkage.