Reusable grocery bag, reusable bulk food bag made with durable and lightweight ripstop nylon. Zero waste shopping is easy with these durable dry goods bags. Perfect for beans, rice, nuts or any other dry bulk food or produce.
Great alternative to plastic bags. Worry no more about your dry goods spilling out from holes in the bottom and don't be afraid to fill it full (leave room for the twist tie)!
- Your choice of white, yellow or turquoise blue
- Fully serged seams
- Medium size measures at 7" x 9" (18 cm x 23 cm)
- Lightweight, tare weight is only 4.8g
- One medium bag is equal to about 4 cups and will fill 1 x 1 quart/litre mason jar
- Quick washing, just shake, rinse and hang to dry
- No drawstring or zipper to add excess weight
- Close with twist tie (provided by and often required to write bin # at bulk food stores) or bring your own reusable clip
Store produce in bags at own risk, as any fabric can mold with added moisture.
Medium reusable bulk food bag, ripstop nylon
Simply shake out bag, rinse and hang to dry. Alternatively you can throw these in the washing machine with towels (zippers from clothes can catch on the bag!) on a cool water setting, with eco-friendly laundry detergent. I highly suggest scent free, as scent may linger in bags and transfer to food. I do not suggest adding to the dryer though. May iron on low heat setting (Nylon setting) but be sure to test a small area first! Nylon can and does melt if not careful!